How to Pick Up Good Lace Front Wigs
Lace front wigs are a popular choice when it comes to buying wigs. Not only does the lace mesh allow the hair to breathe and grow underneath but also blends with the natural skin tone of your hairline. Lace front wigs are made of lace mesh at the front from which natural or synthetic hair strands and the entire back is made of durable material. Since the hair strands at the front hide the transition between the forehead and the hairline, front lace wigs are the go-to option when you are aiming for a more natural look. Here are some tips that would help you choose a good lace front wig.
1. Synthetic vs Natural Lace Front Wig
While natural wigs made of real human hair give a more natural appearance, with a bit more research you can find synthetic wigs which are cheaper and give the same natural look. While buying a lace front wig, explore through enough options before choosing one that not only looks natural but also lies within your budget range.
2. Face Shape and Lace Front Wig
A wig with appropriate shape and style will not only uplift your facial features but also complement your whole look. Before selecting the wig, it is important that you know your face shape.
- Oval face shape is the ideal of all. Not only does this type of face goes well with most hairstyles but you can also rock any wig with an oval face shape. The wigs that look best on this face are the ones that set back from the face and enhance the natural face shape.
- Square face shape is more symmetrical as compared to other face shapes. If you have a square face, front lace wigs with a softer and rounder hairline will complement your face. Moreover, you should ensure that the hair strands don’t end at the edges of the face so as to avoid a rigid and sharp appearance.
- People with a round-shaped face should opt for lace front wigs with a broader hairline. This way the face will appear taller while the cheekbones will still be prominent.
- Lace front wigs with a V-shaped hairline complement heart-shaped faces and give a natural and smooth appearance.
3. Lace Material of Lace Front Wig
The lace front wigs can be made of HD lace or regular lace. The HD lace tends to blend with the skin tone and makes it difficult to distinguish between the two.
4. Cap Construction and Size of the Wig
Different wigs have different lengths of scalp lines. The best way to choose a wig based on the scalp is to look at your own scalp line in the mirror and see what works best for you. For a complete and neat look, it is important for the wig to fit your head like a glove.
Whether you are buying the wig online on in-store, it is important to go through these specifications in order to buy the correct one. Choosing the right lace front wig will not only complement your whole look but will also boost your confidence.