Digital transformation has become the essence in today’s competitive world. However, if you have the talent to support digital transformation, then your business can lag behind due to so many ways. In such a case, outsourcing the staff can produce great results, increase productivity and cut costs for a company. It also allows focusing on the core business activities rather than trying to figure out the business operations that one is not good at.
To understand outsourcing in a better way, you need to know the difference between offshore and nearshore outsourcing.
Offshoring is the term that is used for outsourcing work to a company that is situated in a different country. When a company transfers its certain tasks to other companies to save costs, focus on core business, and gain expertise, it is called outsourcing. On the other hand, when outsourcing happens offshore in another country, then it is called offshoring.
Nearshore outsourcing means outsourcing the work to the company located in a country that is closer in the time zones, making the working style and culture of them similar to the company.
What is digital transformation?
Digital transformation is the term used for the new and evolving technology using which business processes can be made easy. With the help of digital transformation, a business can survive in a competitive market to achieve sustainable growth.
Benefits of nearshore outsourcing:
Now that you know the basic difference between offshoring and nearshoring, you should know the benefits of nearshoring so that you can take full advantage of it. There are many advantages of nearshore outsourcing. Some of them are:
- Low cost – Low cost is one of the biggest advantages of outsourcing. As the service providers are specialized, they can offer their services more cheaply. Due to the efficient way of working, experienced staff, and skilled management, nearshore companies can lead to efficient working which can be passed to the clients.
Outsources are usually based in the countries where the general cost and salary of the staff are lower than the places where the clients are based from. This also helps in reducing the costs in comparison to hiring in-house developers.
- Compatible time zone – Time zone compatibility is another benefit of nearshore outsourcing as it allows working and communicating with the clients regularly and easily. It also enables the outsourced specialists to have regular working hours that overlap with the clients to have more sustainable and improved communication standards.
- Compatible professional culture – Another advantage of nearshore outsourcer is the close professional culture with the client. Though the professional culture of a company is guided by its management standards and practices, the organizational and personal professional culture is more closely aligned with the nearshore software development outsourcing companies. This is the reason why clients of western Europe prefer eastern Europe for outsourcing.
- Good communication – You need effective communication for a project to run smoothly. If you are working with another company on the same project, then how your team is interacting with other company’s team members is going to affect productivity.
One of the many advantages of hiring dot net developers from nearshore is that they are equipped with the communication skills that you need to make your project a success.
- Efficient developers – The tech space is highly crowded, and acquiring talent has become very difficult. Nearshore outsourcing allows a company to hire dot net developer that are not easily available. However, before hiring some company to help your team, you should speak to them and ensure that they are technically knowledgeable. You can also test them by taking a technical interview. Make sure that they integrate well with your team.
By selecting the right company, you can easily make your digital transformation hassle-free while also seeing a boost in your profit.
What should you look for in a nearshore outsourcing company?
Nearshore outsourcing can bring great results. However, you should know what to look for while hiring a company to partner with. Hire a company that has experience of working on similar projects. If they have successfully completed the projects with similar organizations, they will most likely be very helpful for you too. You can also ask for professional referrals. Their technical knowledge should be extraordinary. The right company will offer you a combination of experience and knowledge. Lastly, you should talk about your goals and timelines with the company so that you can ensure that the company you are hiring is capable of meeting your specific needs. Only after making sure that the company can deliver on what you are looking for should you hire that company. With the changing technology, your business also needs to align with the change, and nearshore outsourcing can help you with that.